Tasks that can be included in the new “Energy efficiency in household buildings ΙΙ”
● Door Frame replacement
● Heating system upgrade
● Installation of shading systems
● Installation of thermal insulation in the building (including roof,terrace – pilotis)
● Water heating system upgrade
The above interventions should meet the minimum requirements of the building energy efficiency regulations.
The available amount for the program “Energy efficiency in household buildings ΙΙ” is about 250 million euros. The above amount will reach 500 million euros with the participation of private funding. Only natural persons who have the right of full or bare ownership of the property are entitled to participate in the program.
Economic criteria for joining the program
● Personal income (single) up to 40000/year
● Family income (single) up to 50000/year
In order for a residence to participate in the program “Energy Efficiency in House Hold Buildings II” it must meet the following conditions:
● Must be used as primary residence
● Must be legal
● Must be in D class or lower in energy efficiency status.