Forged Cement is a material that allows us to create smooth surfaces with high resistance to floors - walls - stairs - benches - washbasins - showers - pools, indoor and outdoor with unlimited color combinations.
It can be applied to any substrate, such as tile, marble, concrete, plasterboard etc. without decomposition (provided that the substrate is not loose, it is flat and meets specific technical specifications).
Advantages of forged cement.
• Low application thickness that rarely exceeds 3-4 millimeters in floor and 2
millimeters in walls.
• Adhesion in existing coating directly on tiles, wood, dry construction, mosaic, cast
iron sanitary ware and furniture
• High resistance to areas such as with heavy traffic, stairs, baths, WC and surfaces
of health interest (restaurants, cooking shops)
• Available in a variety of colors
• Applies to indoors, outdoors, swimming pools, underfloor heating, furniture.