Subsidies for the establishment of new tourist businesses

A budget of 120.000.000 € has been approved as a subsidy for establishing new touristic businesses.
The electronic submission of applications concerning the funding from PA 2014-2020 will begin on December 18th 2017.
The amount subsidized varies from 25.000 € to 400.000 €. The subsidy for any investment covers the 45% of the total expenditure, leaving the other 55% to the owner.
The subsidy from PA reach 50% of the cost if the business plan provides new jobs opportunities.

Who are eligible to take part in the program:
● Very small businesses
● Small and medium-sized businesses

The above mentioned businesses must have an activity code number for the investment before the first disbursement of the subsidy.

Which businesses may take part in the program:
● Businesses that will be established during the dates of the program and who will have an activity code number before the first disbursement of the subsidy.
● Businesses of tourist accommodation which have been established prior to the beginning of the program and have a tourism related activity code number.

Which businesses will be part of the program:
● Tourist accommodation-hotels with a capacity of 10 beds or more 3 – star category or better
● Furnished houses for tourists, at least three
● Car rental tourist offices (cars, motorcycles etc.)
● Alternative types of tourism such as water/sea tourism, athletic tourism, outdoor/countryside tourism etc.

The program funds the following:
● Machines, facilities and equipment for the protection of the environment
● Technical studies and engineers
● Accounting services
● Means of transport

The eligibility of expenditure will begin on 11/07/2017 and will last for 30 months.

0% ΠΡΟΚΑΤΑΒΟΛΗ
0%
PRE-PAYMENT
ΠΙΣΤΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΜΕ EN ISO 9001:2015
WE ARE CERTIFIED WITH
EN ISO 9001:2015
ΚΛΕΙΣΤΟΣ ΠΡΟΫΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΜΟΣ
CLOSED
BUDGET
15 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΓΓΥΗΣΗ
15 YEARS
GUARANTEE
ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΕΡΓΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΕΜΑΣ
INSURANCE OF
OUR WORK FROM US
ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΗ ΣΥΜΒΑΣΗ ΜΕ ΧΡΟΝΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΜΜΑ
ANALYTICAL CONTRACT
WITH TIMETABLE
Phone to κατασκευη-σπιτιου.gr
Back to top
×