SUBSIDIZED PROGRAMS “ENERGY EFFICIENCY AT HOUSEHOLD BUILDINGS”

ABOUT THE PROGRAM

The program “ENERGY EFFICIENCY AT HOUSEHOLD BUILDINGS” provides incentives from which the owners can benefit in order to improve the energy efficiency of their houses, thus saving energy and money while increasing their property value.
The program provides a subsidy for interventions to a building in order to save energy if certain criteria are met, which will be mentioned below. In particular, there are three categories of incentives A1, A2 and B, of which owners can take advantage in accordance to specific income criteria. Houses that are subsidized through the program are detached houses, flats, apartment buildings, if they meet the following criteria:

• They must be legitimate meaning a building permit has been issued or a legalizing documents.
• They are located in areas with a price zone up to 2.100 € / m2 as configured until 30-12-2009 .
• They have been classified, through an energy performance certificate (EPC), in a lower or equal to D category.
• They have been used as primary or secondary residences for the last three years.

TARGET GROUP

The program caters to individuals who have ownership or usufruct rights and meet the income criteria A1, A2 and B according to the last tax statement, as below.

A1 CATEGORY
This category encompasses those who have a personal or family income of € 12,000 or € 20,000 respectively. In this category the subsidy is for 70 % of the final budget and an interest free loan for the remaining 30 % ( valid until 30/12/2015 ). For example, for a budget of 10.000€, the owner will receive a loan of 3,000 € and a subsidy of 7,000€.

A2 CATEGORY
This category encompasses those who have a personal or family income of 12.000€ to 40,000€ or 20,000€ to 60,000€ respectively . In this category the subsidy is for 35 % of the final budget and an interest free loan for the remaining 65 % (valid until 30/12/2015 ) . For example, for a budget of 10.000€ the owner will receive a loan of 6.500 € and a subsidy of 3.500€.

B CATEGORY
This category encompasses those who have a personal or family income of 40.000€ to 60,000€ or 60,000€ to 80,000€ respectively . In this category the subsidy is for 15 % of the final budget and an interest free loan for the remaining 85 % (valid until 30/12/2015 ) . This means that for a budget of 10.000€ the owner will receive a loan of 8.500 € and subsidy of 1.500€. Upon approval the owner will be paid a deposit of 40% of the final budget. The loan may be payed-off at any time with no extra charge.

THE ELIGIBLE INTERVENTIONS PROVIDED THROUGH THE PROGRAMME IN ACCORDANCE TO THE ENERGY INSPECTOR’S INSTRUCTIONS AFTER THE ENERGY INSPECTION AUDIT ARE THE FOLLOWING:

•Installation of insulating frames
•Installation of double glazing
•Installation of external shading
•Installation of shutters – rolldown shutters – wire mesh etc
•Fitting of external or internal insulation throughout the building
•Boiler Installation - oil or gas burner
•Installation of a heat pump system
•Installation of an energy saving fireplace
•Installation of a solar water heater
•Fitting of operational and control systems such as thermostats - timers etc.

PROCEDURE FOR INTEGRATION IN THE PROGRAM

• The owner calls the energy inspector to conduct an energy audit on the basis of which the following will be determined:
a) The energy class of the house
b) The proposed interventions for the upgrading of at least by one category or alternatively for annual energy savings of more than 30% of the past consumption.
• The owner, then, submits an application accompanied by the necessary documents to an affiliated bank.
• The documents of the file are checked against the criteria.
• A qualification decision for integration in to the program is issued.
• A contract is signed and a deposit of 40% of the project budget is submitted to the owner.
• The works specified by the initial energy audit are carried out and the energy upgrade of the house is checked.
• A second energy check is carried out to determine the energy upgrade of the house.
• The owner is given the remaining amount for the cost of the project cost upon presenting the necessary documents proving the cost.
The supporting documents to be submitted by any interested party are the following:

DOCUMENTS

• A simple photocopy of the owner's Identity Card.
• A simple photocopy of the last Income Tax Clearance Certificate.
• A simple photocopy of the Income Tax Return Statement (E1).
• A simple photocopy of the Real Estate Ownership Statement (E9).
• A simple photocopy of the Detailed Statement of Real Estate Rental Income (E2).
• Legal Statement under Law 1599 / 1986 for a tenant, on which it will be indicated whether the property is the main, secondary or holiday residence and the agreement to complete the works according to the program whenever it is requested.
• A simple photocopy of Property Tax Payment or certificate from the Tax Office for the price zone of the property.
• A simple photocopy of the building permit or other corresponding legalizing documents.
• Legal Statement under Law 1599 / 1986 by the Property Co- Owners.
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
• Proposed Interventions Form.
• Financial offers by contractors (subcontractors).
• Legal Statement under Law 1599/ 1986 of the person concerned to join the program.

0% ΠΡΟΚΑΤΑΒΟΛΗ
0%
PRE-PAYMENT
ΠΙΣΤΟΠΟΙΗΜΕΝΟΙ ΜΕ EN ISO 9001:2015
WE ARE CERTIFIED WITH
EN ISO 9001:2015
ΚΛΕΙΣΤΟΣ ΠΡΟΫΠΟΛΟΓΙΣΜΟΣ
CLOSED
BUDGET
15 ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΕΓΓΥΗΣΗ
15 YEARS
GUARANTEE
ΑΣΦΑΛΙΣΗ ΤΟΥ ΕΡΓΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΕΜΑΣ
INSURANCE OF
OUR WORK FROM US
ΑΝΑΛΥΤΙΚΗ ΣΥΜΒΑΣΗ ΜΕ ΧΡΟΝΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΜΜΑ
ANALYTICAL CONTRACT
WITH TIMETABLE
Energy efficiency in household buildings 2020

Energy efficiency in household buildings 2020

In December the new program of “Energy efficiency in household buildings 2020” will begin ...

Read more >

Heat Pump

Heat Pump

Heat pumps operate on the same principles as refrigerators and the well-known to us ...

Read more >

Thermal facade

Thermal facade

Ιs called the thermal insulation of a building’s external facades. In essence the thermal facade is an insulating ...

Read more >

Forged Cement

Forged Cement

Forged Cement is a material that allows us to create smooth surfaces with high resistance to floors - walls ...

Read more >

Phone to κατασκευη-σπιτιου.gr
Back to top
×